If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- Enlist us to care for your spine
- Squat or kneel when working near ground level rather than bending your spine
- Move and gently stretch frequently
- When lifting bend your hips and knees and keep spine upright,hold the weight as close to body as possible
- Avoid twisting your spine on top of your pelvis,move your feet instead
- Change workstation variables frequently,avoid remaining in one positions for prolonged periods
- Avoid crossing legs,if you must,do so at the ankles.Keep wallets out of back pockets as this creates an uneven stress when you sit
- Stand,sit and think tall
- breathe deeply into lower abdomen so that your spine rocks gently with eath breath,especially when stressed
- Minimise contact sports
- Avoid sleeping on abdomen
WE may help you further
03 98 22 99 00
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.